Gooey, colorful and oh-so-fun to play with – it is time to make slime!
Who would have thought that one day, the idea of playing with slime would feel like the perfect weekend activity for you and your little one? Elmer’s Glue doesn’t only make it fun to play with slime, but makes it even more interesting by asking you to make one on your own! Yes, you read it right, Create-Your-Own Slime!
Lotion, shaving foam and food color! Easy to find house items are the ingredients to a wonderful bonding time. To make the perfect slime, we are aiming for a gooey, drippy texture. Elmer’s Glue is the perfect choice for making slime since it has more glue solids than any other brand, making the slime more gooey, more drippy but less watery.
Want to make one for yourself? We’d love to share the recipe with you!
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Glue All 130g bottle
• Shaving foam
• Food color (any color)
• Liquid Detergent
• Mixing bowl
• Gloves (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, pour all contents of 1 bottle of Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Glue All 130g.
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon of lotion.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of shaving foam. Mix well.
4. Add a drop of food color. Mix well.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of liquid detergent, then mix.
6. Repeat 5th step two more times or until the slime reaches its desired consistency.
7. Grab the slime from the bowl and knead it.
9. Enjoy playing your Elmer’s Pastel Slime!
Go and get your kids ready to create your own slime. Fun Time is Elmer’s Slime Time!